1. This diary must be in the possession of the student on every working day in the school.
2. Students should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The school uniform should be worn on all working days and for all school functions. Students who are solvent dressed or not in uniform will be sent home.
3. No student is allowed to leave the school premises during the school hours, without the permission of the principal.
4. The students will see to it that no school property is damaged in any form. The students will not bring anything besides their books to the school.
5. Without application, no leave will be sanctioned.
6. The school does not permit students to bring or keep cell phones or any other electronic gadget with them.
7. Changing of classrooms between periods should be done promptly and in silence.
8. The school reserves the right to suspend student whose progress in studies is unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful for other students.
9. Students are not allowed to use school telephone without permission of the receptionist. They will not be called to answer phone calls during class hours.
10. English speaking environment is compulsory in P.P.S. campus.