ADMISSION OPEN 2021-22
Thank you for your interest in Pragyan Sthali School!
At Pragyan Sthali School, students are dedicated to holistic development: academic excellence as well as personal, social and moral development.
Admissions are open to all students who exhibit a strong desire to learn in a challenging and stimulating environment. We understand that some students learn best by reading; some, through actual experience; some, through pursuing passion. At PSS diversity is celebrated and many paths are explored; students are guided and encouraged to find paths that are most effective for them. Through exploration and exposure to such diverse experiences, students become independent learners and thinkers as well as creative problem solvers.
Pragyan Sthali School has a history of providing an academically rigorous and comprehensive curriculum that promotes academic excellence, integrity and social responsibility.
The school follows a strict policy for admissions; however, chance vacancies occur from time to time. Parents are requested to enquire at our reception where information on vacancies are available. For information, please feel free to call us.
Documents to bring to school at the time of admission (Deposition of School Fee)
· Two recent passport size photographs of the child.
· Self attested copies of birth certificate (issued by government authority) and Adhar Card of candidate (along with original for verification)
· Self attested copies of Pan Card / Adhar Card of both the parents (along with original for verification)
· Proof of Residence
· Blood Group Report
· Photocopy of Mark Sheet of class last attended
· Certificate of physically handicapped (if applicable)
· Certificate of minority (if applicable)
· Certificate of caste (if applicable)